Tour a School
How do you choose a Smyrna preschool for your child? You can research your options, but the best thing to do is take a tour. Schedule a tour with us at Legacy Academy in Smyrna today. Come join us to see how your child can fit right into the Legacy Academy family.
Smyrna Preschool Tour
What can you expect when you visit Legacy Academy’s Smyrna preschool? Over the course of 30 minutes or so, we’ll take you through our school’s classrooms, main offices, and playground.
During your Legacy tour, here’s what else you can expect:
- Meet the school team.
- Learn more about our family-style dining program.
- See Legacy’s teachers in action, including your child’s potential teacher.
- Learn about our Framework For Their Future™ curriculum and see how it works in the classroom.
- See some of your child’s future classmates in the Legacy environment.
- Hear about field trips, special programs,and more.
- Find out about our safety and security measures.
- Get answers to your questions about Legacy.
At your Legacy Smyrna preschool tour, you’ll get a chance to see how Legacy works in person.
Why Tour Legacy in Smyrna?
Why take a Legacy Smyrna preschool tour? By scheduling a tour, you can make sure that your child will get an excellent preschool experience.
Seeing a preschool in person is not the same as reading about it. Of course, we always welcome you to explore our website and newsletters, but we’d also love for you to see our curriculum in action.
Any preschool can claim to be great. When you schedule a Smyrna preschool tour, you get to see the proof. For example, you can read all about our Enhanced Learning® curriculum and how we customize a developmentally-appropriate STEAM approach. You can research our social and academic learning opportunities. However, it’s a completely different experience to see how that curriculum works in person.
When you tour our Smyrna preschool in person, you can ask questions as you think of them. You can see how the children experience our school. Finally, you can familiarize yourself with the Legacy Academy environment so that you can familiarize your child with it.